druid69: (Achmed)
[personal profile] druid69
Well I did not get in as much trouble as I could have. I did get written up for the "offense" of delivering the load early, which goes in my file with Interstate.

I still don't agree with Target Inc. ©'s fines if early. I for one am not shopping at Target after this ever again!

Date: 2012-01-16 04:25 am (UTC)
thedeadcat: Dead Cat Harvest Cat (Default)
From: [personal profile] thedeadcat
You showed up early... and... i.... er... *twitch* GRAGH.

Date: 2012-01-16 05:24 am (UTC)
opaqueplanet: (Default)
From: [personal profile] opaqueplanet
Having received frozen shipments early at a restaurant that has busy-hours and down-time, I can understand the frustration when a shipment comes when you're not staffed for it, but if they say something like "um, we've actually got a rush at the moment, so-and-so's on break, and we weren't expecting you 'til eleven. Would you mind having coffee for a half hour until someone can help unload/check over the shipment with you?" and you're cool with that (because, hey you're ahead of schedule, and you're getting free coffee out of it), then I really don't see that either party was wronged - certainly not to the point of a reprimand.

However, I am thinking that none of this is the case with Target. (ie. none of it is frozen or refrigerated goods, there is probably always someone working in the back, etc.) Super stupid.

Date: 2012-01-18 11:44 am (UTC)
opaqueplanet: (Default)
From: [personal profile] opaqueplanet
total assholes.

Profile

druid69: (Default)
druid69

April 2012

S M T W T F S
1234 567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930     

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 30th, 2026 05:27 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios